Friday, June 4, 2010

Friday, June 4, 2010: Field Day Favorites

•The best part of Field Day was having the ice pops and seeing my mom and my friends. –Victoria
•I had so much fun when I had an ice pop and I saw Mrs. Polansky and Ms. Carr having the soccer race. –Anthony D.
•My favorite part was when we were having the football race. Also when Ms. Carr and Mrs. Polansky were racing after Field Day. –Hunter
•My favorite part about Field Day was when we had the chicken race because it was easier than all of the other races and it was funny because chickens are funny. –Sarah
•My favorite part was the chicken race and the football race. –Jacob
•I liked when we did the chicken race and the football race because I felt I was going to drop the ball (during the football race) but I held it a different way and I didn’t drop it. –Sasha
•My favorite part is when we had the ice pops. –Meaghan
•My favorite part was when I got to squirt people and when I got to see Ms. Carr and Mrs. Polansky race. –Adam
•My favorite part was when we got the prizes from Coach. –Nancy
•My favorite part was when we did the football race and when we did the football race and when we saw Principal Polansky race. –Stephen
•I thought it was awesome! –Arlo
•I liked the soccer race because we could just dribble it and I took soccer for two years so it made me know how to dribble really well. –Dylan A.
•My favorite part was when we got to see Mrs. Polansky and Ms. Carr race and we got to have ice pops. –Emma

We celebrated Lauria’s summer birthday today. Her real birthday is in August so we celebrated today instead. Lauria’s mom brought in vanilla and chocolate cake with ice cream in the middle. Jacob had an Italian ice instead. It was delicious!

No comments: