Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Heartprints Update

Heartprint Project Current Total: 87 Heartprints left; 13 more to reach our goal!

"A heartprint is formed when you do something kind. Your love touches others, leaving heartprints behind."

1. When Gianluca and Kaitlyn were doing a drawing contest with me, Kaitlyn said mine looked nice and that made me feel happy. –Carly
2. Sean complimented me when I got a spare. –Darren
3. When Rebecca or Carly gave me a compliment for my art, it made me happy. –Sophia
4. When my friend Carly let me cut in front of her, I felt happy. –Kaitlyn
5. When I wanted to be in the Ducky Club, Nolan let me. –Mia
6. Kevin helped me figure the word out. –Michael
7. Once when I was on the playground, I fell and somebody laughed at me. My friend Sophia offered to bring me to the nurse. –Isabella
8. When Zoe and Emily let me join in the game, it made me happy. –Mia
9. I felt happy when Darren complimented me in my drawing. –Sammy
10. Emily let me cut in line. –Zoe
11. When Carly and Joan let me in their club, I felt cheerful. –Gianluca
12. When I fell, Darren helped me up. –Sean
13. I was so happy that Nolan let me join the Ducky Club. –Sammy
14. At the end of each day, Sean helps me by moving the names back on the Smartboard for lunch count the next day. –Ms. Stern
15. Daniel needed a writing partner and Sean offered to help him. –Ms. Stern
16. Kaitlyn picked up my pencil for me. –Gianluca
17. When Rebecca gave me a hug that made me glad. –Mia
18. When I was outside, Michael helped me tie my shoe. –Bartosz
19. Isabella helped me clean my spill at lunch. –Sophia
20. Sean helped me pick my writing. –Zoe
21. Michael got my lunchbox for me when we were packing up. It made me happy. –Sophia
22. In art, my friend Sammy said my art picture is nice. –Isabella
23. Darren picked up Kevin’s backpack when it fell on the floor. –Ms. Stern
24. I was happy that Sean said he liked my writing. –Sammy
25. Gianluca helped me put the beans in the jar. –Kaitlyn
26. Zoe was a fantastic leader during our morning meeting. –Ms. Stern
27. Darren pushed my chair in for me. –Sean
28. When I fell on my face, Darren asked me if I’m okay. –Nolan
29. When I left my lunch box in the lunchroom, Sophia picked it up. –Carly
30. Darren took my coat down. –Mia
31. Every day Kevin comes into the classroom and unpacks so quietly and quickly! He is always the first person on the rug and is a great model for his classmates. –Ms. Stern
32. Gianluca gave me my book bag. –Darren
33. Sophia said my folder is cool. –Isabella
34. Sean helped me tie my shoes. –Zoe
35. Emily gave me a hug when I was sad. –Zoe
36. Kaitlyn helped set the dinner table and washed the dishes. –Mom
37. Sophia said my lady bug is good. –Isabella
38. Mia smiled at me and that made me feel good. –Isabella
39. Kevin cleaned crumbs off the counter and floor without being asked! Kevin is a great helper! –Mom
40. Anthony helped his Nanny up the basement stairs. –Dad
41. Zoe gave her mom and dad a pretty Valentine card. –Mom and Dad
42. Sammy gave books to soldiers. –Mom
43. Today Danny helped his mom vacuum the house after our dog made a big mess. –Mom
44. Sammy helped me sweep. –Mom
45. Mia called her Bubby to check in on her. –Mom
46. Carly gave a butterfly charm to her friend Mia. –Mom
47. I loved when Carly gave me a lucky charm. –Mia
48. Sammy congratulated me when I got my first 6 (while playing Trouble). –Sean
49. Mia looked and watched out for her sister when they crossed the street together. –Mom
50. Carly mailed her friend Joan some pictures and a little monkey magnet. –Mom
51. Darren helped his dad bring in the logs for the fire. –Mom
52. Mia made sure her mom was comfortable when she hurt her foot. –Mom
53. Carly gave me a big hug when I was sick. –Mom
54. Carly made some beautiful cards for her grandmother, who is in the hospital. –Mom
55. Anthony helped me set the table for dinner. –Mom
56. Darren helped me clean the house. –Mom
57. Mia enjoys the company of her friends and treats them with kindness and respect. –Mom
58. At snack recess, Emily let me play with her. –Zoe
59. Kevin said my vest is pretty. –Isabella
60. Kaitlyn held my lunch box for me because I could not hold it. I felt good. –Sophia
61. When I forgot my jump rope, Rebecca got it. –Isabella
62. Anthony gave me a big hug after a long day at work. –Mom
63. Joshua helped me carry the papers. –Bartosz
64. Sammy and Nolan went around helping children during math today. –Ms. Stern
65. Kevin helps to clear his dishes from the table after every meal. –Mom
66. Sammy treated his brother very well. –Mom
67. Joshua reminded his dad, “No TV when eating breakfast.” Instead, he asked his dad to read him a book. –Mom
68. Gianluca pushed in Sophia’s chair after her bus was called at the end of the day. –Ms. Stern
69. At snack recess, Emily made me a snowflake. –Zoe
70. Anthony shared his jump rope with me. –Kevin
71. Sean helped clean up Carly’s water bottle spill on the floor. –Ms. Stern
72. When I was in P.E. I was serving the ball and I missed and Coach said, “That’s okay.” –Isabella
73. Joshua helped me by packing his and his sister’s lunches. –Mom
74. Bartosz let me play bowling with him. –Michael
75. Rebecca brought me to the nurse when my leg hurted. –Carly
76. Bartosz let me play bowling when I said, “Can I play?” –Gianluca
77. Darren pushed in my chair. –Zoe
78. Mia let me play with the thing she was playing with in gym and it made me happy. –Sophia
79. Michael let me bounce on his ball in Gym. –Sammy
80. Rebecca let me and Sophia cut her in line. –Isabella
81. Sammy helped me with math and I got it but I almost finished. –Kaitlyn
82. Joshua said I am his best friend. –Nolan
83. Mia helped Axl look for his pencil grip and found it for him! –Ms. Stern
84. We were playing Tunnel Tag and Carly went through my legs. –Mia
85. Darren said, “Nice catch.” –Sean
86. Sammy shared the beach ball with me. –Emily
87. In Gym, Nolan was about to serve but then he let me. -Sammy
Thank you for finding the heartprints left at home! Please let me know if you need additional hearts to keep recording!

No comments: