Monday, March 15, 2010

Blog Challenge #2: Spring Games

We have had a LONG and hard winter. The good news is that Spring is just around the corner! Try out one of the games on this website:


Leave a comment telling which game(s) you played. Write a review for at least 1 game. Share 1-2 things that you liked about the activities and games or strategies that you discovered. What type of learner might also enjoy playing? What is the most challenging part?

Remember to check with a grown up before using the computer first. Only first names or initials, please!

2 comments:

Sasha said...

Our computer couldn't run any of the Spring Games, though Sasha was able to do some of the other Primary Games.

Sandra said...

I played the Martin Luther King maze, the Spring Jigsaw Puzzle and Hidden Object Puzzles. Also the Ice Cream Making game. My favorite was the Ice Cream and Martin Luther King games because I was good at them and I liked figuring out where to go in the maze. I think the other kids in my class and in our school would like these games because they help you learn. It was hard to figure out some of the things in the Hidden Object Puzzles because I did not know what they were so my mom helped me a little. My little brother played with me too.
From Dylan Mundy