Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Our New Year's Resolutions

My New Year’s resolution is to…
-Help my mom and dad was the dishes. –Meaghan
-Read more books. –Nancy
-Stop playing my video games and start playing outside more. –Hunter
-Try to stop sucking my thumb. –Lauria
-Stop playing Star Wars and play outside more. –Anthony D.
-Help my mom set the table. –Dylan M.
-Be more helpful to the kids in my class. –Sasha
-Help my mom get ready for dinner. –Dylan
-Exercise more and play the Wii less. –Stephen
-Help teach my brother to tie his shoes. –Adam
-Go outside more and stop playing my Wii. –Drew
-Help my mom wash the dishes after school. –Amanda
-Do more kind things for others. –Emma
-Help my mom get dinner ready every night. –Victoria
-Help my mom with my little sister. –Eesha
-Play with my mom more than playing outside. -Sarah

What are YOUR New Year's resolutions?

No comments: